Solved : tplinkwifi net, tplinkwifi.net login, tplinkwifinet setup
How do I configure the router to access Internet by ADSL users?
- First, configure the ADSL Modem configured in RFC1483 bridge model.
- Connect the Ethernet cable from your ADSL Modem to the Internet port on the router. The telephone cord plugs into the Line port of the ADSL Modem.
- Login to the router, click the “Network” menu on the left of your browser, and click "WAN" submenu. On the WAN page, select “PPPoE/Russia PPPoE” for WAN Connection Type. Type user name in the “User Name” field and password in the “Password” field, type password in the “Confirm Password” field again, finish by clicking “Connect”. Figure A-1 PPPoE Connection Type
- If your ADSL lease is in “pay-according-time” mode, select “Connect on Demand” or “Connect Manually” for Internet connection mode. Type an appropriate number for “Max Idle Time” to avoid wasting paid time. Otherwise, you can select “Auto-connecting” for Internet connection mode.
How do I configure the router to access Internet by Ethernet users?
- Login to the router, click the “Network” menu on the left of your browser, and click "WAN" submenu. On the WAN page, select “Dynamic IP” for "WAN Connection Type", finish by clicking “Save”.
- Some ISPs require that you register the MAC Address of your adapter, which is connected to your cable/DSL Modem during installation. If your ISP requires MAC register, login to the router and click the "Network" menu link on the left of your browser, and then click "MAC Clone" submenu link. On the "MAC Clone" page, if your PC’s MAC address is proper MAC address, click the "Clone MAC Address" button and your PC’s MAC address will fill in the "WAN MAC Address" field. Or else, type the MAC Address into the "WAN MAC Address" field. The format for the MAC Address is XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX. Then click the "Save" button. It will take effect after rebooting.
I want to use Netmeeting, what do I need to do?
- If you start Netmeeting as a host, you don’t need to do anything with the router.
- If you start as a response, you need to configure Virtual Server or DMZ Host and make sure the H323 ALG is enabled.
- How to configure Virtual Server: Log in to the router, click the “Forwarding” menu on the left of your browser, and click "Virtual Servers" submenu. On the "Virtual Servers" page, click Add New…. Then on the “Add or Modify a Virtual Server Entry” page, enter “1720” for the “Service Port” blank, and your IP address for the “IP Address” blank, taking 192.168.0.169 for an example, remember to Enable and Save. Figure A-4 Virtual Servers Archer C9 AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router - 124 - Figure A-5 Add or Modify a Virtual server Entry Note: Your opposite side should call your WAN IP, which is displayed on the “Status” page.
- How to enable DMZ Host: Log in to the router, click the “Forwarding” menu on the left of your browser, and click "DMZ" submenu. On the "DMZ" page, click Enable radio button and type your IP address into the “DMZ Host IP Address” field, using 192.168.0.169 as an example, remember to click the Save button.