How to reset Admin Password for TPLink Archer c9 -
You can use following steps to reset your tplink archer c7 router -
- Make sure your router is plugged into the wall outlet and the power light is solid.
- Now at the back of the tplink archer router you will find a reset button.
- Hold the reset button 15 - 20 seconds to reset your router and release.
- Now you will see the power light changing colours or blinking its normal don't panic.
Note : Do not unplug power while resetting the router.
What is the Default username & Password for TP-LINK router ?
The Default username & password for TP-LINK routers are -
- Username - Admin
- Password - Admin
How to Login into TP-LINK Archer router using Ip address ?
- How long to hold the paperclip in the reset hole in order to hard reset TP-LINk router.
- You can hold the paperclip in the reset hole for 30 seconds to hard reset your router.
Reasons to reset TPLINK archer
You can Reset TP-Link Archer C7 Router in these cases -
- Not able to reach tplinkwifi.net setup page.
- Cannot change username and password.
- Unable to Login using default username and password.
- Forgot wireless password.
- Facing issues with tplink repeater.
What are the System Requirements to connect Tplink Archer router -
- Broadband Internet Access Service (DSL/Cable/Ethernet)
- One DSL/Cable Modem that has an RJ45 connector (which is not necessary if the router is connected directly to the Ethernet)
- PCs with a working Ethernet Adapter and an Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors
- TCP/IP protocol on each PC
- Web browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari
New TP-LINK Routers and some quick features
AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band MU-MIMO
- Higher Efficiency - Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- Smoother Performance - Smart Connect automatically assigns each device to the best available band to achieve optimal performance
- Powerful Processing - Ultra-Fast 1.4GHz Dual-Core CPU and 3 co-processors provide fast and stable overall performance
- Maximized Range - 8 External Antennas maximize the Wi-Fi coverage and enhance the wireless connections
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.